Thanksgiving Recipe: Roasted Root Veggies with Sprouted Ceylon Cinnamon Nut Clusters
Posted by Rachel Kaczynski on Nov 16th 2018
There's nothing like scratch-made food made with love to brighten the holidays. Impress your guests this Thanksgiving with these super easy vegan roasted root veggies, made with simple ingredients you'll feel good about cooking with, like our sprouted Ceylon Cinnamon Nut Clusters. Enjoy!
What You'll Need:
- sweet potatoes
- butternut squash
- 1 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 c. coconut nectar or maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. coconut sugar
- ceylon cinnamon
- handful Hunza raisins
- Ceylon Cinnamon Nut Clusters, crushed
1. Preheat oven to 350. Peel and cube sweet potatoes, butternut squash, and turnips.
2. Mix with olive oil in a flat oven roasting pan. Add coconut nectar or maple syrup. Mix together the coconut sugar and cinnamon, and toss into the veggies.
3. Cook for 1 hour at 350 degrees. Add raisins 10 minutes prior to finishing, and continue to cook. Top with crushed Ceylon Cinnamon Nut Clusters. Enjoy!