Our USDA Certified Organic GO Pre-Workout blend is one of the first 100% plant-based and whole food pre-workout blends on the market. It is the perfect mix for maximizing physical performance by providing all-natural, sustained, and time-released energy. Contains only 4 superfood ingredients with no added sugars, fillers, chemicals, stimulants, or additives.
No JITTERS, No CRASH, No TINGLING. Just pure harnessed energy!Benefits of GO PRE-WORKOUT:
- Promotes optimal blood flow
- Increases exercise performance
- Increases muscle contraction
- Boosts energy levels
- Contains ECGC (antioxidant which provides longer lasting time released energy)
- Contains L-Theanine (works synergistically with stimulants to use productively)
- Contains adaptogens (help control cortisol levels)
- 4 Superfoods
- 6 Net Carbs
- No added sugars
Servings per 1-month supply: 30
Proprietary Pre-workout Blend:
- 100% Beet Root Powder: Beets are high in nitrates converting to nitric oxide which dilates blood vessels to promote proper blood flow
- Authentic 100% Japanese Matcha: Matcha contains the antioxidant ECGC that provides longer lasting, time released energy and L-Theanine which works synergistically with caffeine.
- Ashwagandha: An adaptogen that helps body cope with stress and control cortisol levels
- Monkfruit: 100% monfkfruit extract is a zero calorie sweetener that has no effect on blood sugar
INGREDIENTS: Beet Root Powder*, Authentic Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder*, Ashwagandha Powder*, Monk Fruit Extract Powder* (*indicates organic ingredient)
NOTE: Your first order will come in our new Healthy Truth containers! Future orders, you can choose to purchase just the refill bags to refill your container and reduce the amount of plastic being used!
We want you to LOVE your Healthy Truth Products! They will ship out within 1-3 days from your order. If you're not 100% satisfied within the first 30 days of receiving your product, let us know and we'll make it right. Hassle free return/exchange policy!
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions